- Download the template on the right (or alternatively the PDF version) and print the badge with a printer. You can use normal paper, but cardstock would be more authentic. The badge should come out approx. 8 x 5 cm (~3 x 2 inches).
- Cut the template out, (e.g. with a box cutter/ruler or scissors) and fold it in half with the picture on the outside (like a greeting card).
- With the glue of your choice, glue the insides together so that you end up with something more resembling a badge.
- Use a pair of scissors to make the edges round.
- Punch two holes where the marks at the top are with the utensil of your choice.
- Put a piece of white string through the holes and tie the ends together. (If you don’t have the appropriate type of string, you can use sewing thread, white ribbon or just leave the string out entirely.)
Voilà, there’s your badge. Now write a message for Global on the back (optional), put it in an envelope, and mail it to:
attn. Susan Alexander
121 Bloor Street East